XML Sitemap

This is a XML Sitemap which is supposed to be processed by search engines which follow the XML Sitemap standard like Ask.com, Bing, Google and Yahoo.
It was generated using the WordPress content management system and the Google Sitemap Generator Plugin by Arne Brachhold.
You can find more information about XML sitemaps on sitemaps.org and Google's list of sitemap programs.

URLPriorityChange frequencyLast modified (GMT)
https://alfonsin.com.br/tjrs-advogados-poderao-fazer-em-breve-envio-eletronico-de-peticoes/20%Monthly2009-11-30 19:11
https://alfonsin.com.br/uniao-pode-cobrar-em-execucao-fiscal-os-creditos-rurais-cedidos-por-instituicoes-privadas/20%Monthly2009-11-30 16:36
https://alfonsin.com.br/notificacao-pgfn-modelo-isonomia/20%Monthly2009-11-26 17:53
https://alfonsin.com.br/impedimento-de-advogado-realizar-sustentacao-oral-quando-solicitada-anula-decisao-judicial/20%Monthly2009-11-26 17:21
https://alfonsin.com.br/manter-conta-corrente-ativa-contra-a-vontade-de-ex-correntista-gera-indenizacao/20%Monthly2009-11-26 16:37
https://alfonsin.com.br/nao-incide-multa-para-devedor-que-deposita-dentro-do-prazo-legal-mas-junta-o-comprovante-dias-depois/20%Monthly2009-11-26 16:38
https://alfonsin.com.br/aprovado-em-plenario-adicional-de-r-90-mi-para-subsidio-ao-seguro-rural/20%Monthly2009-11-26 16:13
https://alfonsin.com.br/nao-se-aplica-o-principio-da-especialidade-a-marca-considerada-de-alto-renome/20%Monthly2009-11-25 16:01
https://alfonsin.com.br/stj-decide-que-honorarios-advocaticios-de-sucumbencia-nao-podem-ser-inscritos-na-divida-ativa/20%Monthly2009-11-24 17:43
https://alfonsin.com.br/stj-embargos-a-insolvencia-devem-ser-recebidos-somente-no-efeito-devolutivo/20%Monthly2009-11-23 18:32
https://alfonsin.com.br/sem-recursos-orcamentarios-seguro-rural-trava/20%Monthly2009-11-23 13:26
https://alfonsin.com.br/stj-consolida-legitimidade-da-taxa-selic-como-indice-de-correcao-dos-debitos-tributarios/20%Monthly2009-11-20 17:46
https://alfonsin.com.br/tr-e-o-indice-aplicavel-para-a-correcao-monetaria-de-debitos-do-fgts/20%Monthly2009-11-20 17:42
https://alfonsin.com.br/incide-cofins-sobre-a-soma-das-receitas-oriundas-de-factoring/20%Monthly2009-11-19 17:23
https://alfonsin.com.br/justica-amplia-acesso-de-advogados-a-copias-dos-processos/20%Monthly2009-11-19 17:17
https://alfonsin.com.br/a-simples-existencia-de-pl-em-tramitacao-nao-constitui-hipotese-de-suspensao-de-processo-judicial/20%Monthly2009-11-19 13:49
https://alfonsin.com.br/admitida-concessao-de-concordata-suspensiva-de-empresa-com-viabilidade-de-recuperacao/20%Monthly2009-11-19 13:44
https://alfonsin.com.br/em-execucao-nomeacao-de-bens-a-penhora-pode-acontecer-depois-de-prazo-estabelecido-por-lei/20%Monthly2009-11-18 17:25
https://alfonsin.com.br/litigio-entre-cliente-e-advogado-impede-reserva-de-honorarios-contratuais-na-execucao-de-sentenca-decide-stj/20%Monthly2009-11-17 19:21
https://alfonsin.com.br/entra-em-vigor-so-em-2011-decreto-de-crime-ambiental/20%Monthly2009-11-17 16:05
https://alfonsin.com.br/justica-favorece-produtor-rural-na-dau/20%Monthly2009-11-16 18:54
https://alfonsin.com.br/deposito-popular-nao-prescreve-mesmo-apos-mais-de-20-anos/20%Monthly2009-11-16 17:02
https://alfonsin.com.br/presidente-prorroga-decreto-da-reserva-legal-de-11-de-dezembro-para-11-de-junho/20%Monthly2009-11-16 17:22
https://alfonsin.com.br/juiz-concede-direito-a-agricultor-com-securitizacao-inscrita-em-divida-ativa-a-renegociar-com-base-nos-criterios-mais-favoraveis-dos-nao-inscritos/20%Monthly2009-11-26 18:00
https://alfonsin.com.br/inedito-juiz-concede-direito-a-agricultor-com-securitizacao-inscrita-em-divida-ativa-a-renegociar-com-base-nos-criterios-mais-favoraveis-dos-nao-inscritos/20%Monthly2009-11-26 17:59
https://alfonsin.com.br/plano-collor-na-agricultura-%e2%80%93-ultima-chance-para-cobranca/20%Monthly2015-09-18 18:01
https://alfonsin.com.br/agravo-contra-decisao-liminar-em-mandado-de-seguranca-e-cabivel/20%Monthly2009-11-13 13:36
https://alfonsin.com.br/desnecessaria-a-autenticacao-do-agravo-de-instrumento-previsto-no-art-525-do-cpc/20%Monthly2009-11-13 13:41
https://alfonsin.com.br/e-ilegal-exigir-cnd-para-reconhecimento-do-beneficio-fiscal-de-drawback/20%Monthly2009-11-12 16:28
https://alfonsin.com.br/honorario-de-r-11-milhao-e-reduzido-para-r-237-mil/20%Monthly2009-11-12 16:09
https://alfonsin.com.br/empresa-garante-correcao-monetaria-de-credito-premio-de-ipi/20%Monthly2009-11-18 18:38
https://alfonsin.com.br/o-imposto-e-cobrado-sobre-o-valor-do-bem-e-nao-da-arrematacao-em-leilao-judicial/20%Monthly2009-11-10 16:16
https://alfonsin.com.br/consenso-entre-ambientalistas-e-ruralista-comeca-a-ser-avaliado/20%Monthly2009-11-09 19:56
https://alfonsin.com.br/e-possivel-penhora-dos-valores-depositados-em-cc-de-contribuinte-a-titulo-de-ir/20%Monthly2009-11-09 16:38
https://alfonsin.com.br/cobranca-de-luvas-juntamente-com-honorarios-advocaticios-e-analisada-pelo-stj/20%Monthly2009-11-06 16:41
https://alfonsin.com.br/carater-generico-de-uma-marca-deve-ser-analisado-segundo-os-usos-e-costumes-nacionais/20%Monthly2009-11-06 16:38
https://alfonsin.com.br/exploracao-de-jazida-mineral-autorizada-em-terra-desapropriada-gera-indenizacao/20%Monthly2009-11-06 16:26
https://alfonsin.com.br/ministro-confirma-propostas-para-mudar-codigo-florestal/20%Monthly2009-11-06 16:06
https://alfonsin.com.br/juros-moratorios-incidem-no-calculo-dos-honorarios-advocaticios-a-partir-do-transito-em-julgado/20%Monthly2009-11-05 18:46
https://alfonsin.com.br/em-acao-de-cobranca-judicial-de-dpvat-juros-de-mora-sao-devidos-a-partir-da-citacao/20%Monthly2009-11-05 18:36
https://alfonsin.com.br/propostas-para-regularizacao-ambiental-do-agricultor/20%Monthly2009-11-05 17:29
https://alfonsin.com.br/e-legitima-a-cobranca-de-tarifa-de-agua-por-faixa-de-consumo/20%Monthly2009-11-04 18:51
https://alfonsin.com.br/nova-sumula-trata-de-juros-compensatorios-em-acoes-de-desapropriacao/20%Monthly2009-11-04 18:49
https://alfonsin.com.br/stj-aprova-sumula-sobre-prescricao-de-oficio-em-execucao-fiscal/20%Monthly2009-11-04 18:45
https://alfonsin.com.br/parceiros/20%Monthly2015-09-18 18:01
https://alfonsin.com.br/sumula-diz-que-fazenda-publica-pode-recusar-substituicao-do-bem-penhorado-por-precatorios/20%Monthly2009-11-04 18:55